Eastman AC822CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar - LR Baggs
About This Guitar
Eastman AC822CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar
The Eastman AC822CE acoustic electric guitar is a premier offering. The Grand Auditorium body style is perfect for a wide variety of playing styles. High end appointments like the Abalone rosette and Figured Maple binding make this guitar look as good as it sounds.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/4"
- Body Top: Solid Engleman Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Figured Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/Abalone Dots
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991