Eastman E10OOSS/v Acoustic Guitar Adi Top Antique Varnish
About This Guitar
Eastman E10OOSS/v Acoustic OO Model with Antique Varnish
The magic is in the juice - with a look, style, and sound all of their own, the Eastman Antique Varnish guitars and mandolins use the same world class varnish as their violins.
An Eastman six step process starts with a base coat application to fill the grain, moving on to the color application, and concluding with a french polish. This process results in a finish that’s softer than lacquer, with a smoother tone.
A thinner layer of varnish allows your Eastman instrument a more resonant wide-open sound, giving it a voice all it's own.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/8" x 4"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Antique Varnish
- Neck Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Antique Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991