Eastman MD404 Black Mandolin A Style Oval Hole Solid Spruce Top
About This Mandolin
Eastman MD404 Black Mandolin
The Eastman MD404-BK mandolin offers a Solid Spruce top and Solid Mahogany back and sides. Oval-hole Eastman mandolins possess throaty and vocal tonal characteristics that are great with mandolin orchestras, and Celtic/folk music.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991