Eastman Romeo Thinline Archtop Electric Guitar - Solid Spruce Top
About This Guitar
Eastman Romeo Thinline Electric Guitar
Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday Humbucker Pickups
Staying true to the vision of a lightweight and ergonomically constructed instrument, Romeo features a solid spruce top with mahogany laminate back & sides. Whether you are a sideman or the main attraction, this guitar will allow hours of playing without a trace of fatigue.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Nones
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs: Ebony Dome Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday Humbucker
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Capacitors: Sky MC473 .047mf
- Body Finish: Gold Burst
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- First String Fret Height: .022"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991